The director of a health clinic is intimidating me on the phone for reporting a doctor for malpractice. He is threatening to refuse medical care at the clinic even though I have been a patient there for many years.

I have called many agencies and I have spoken to legal experts. They all say what he is doing seems to be very illegal.

WATCH DOG
That would be illegal and if a case is filed it would be intimidating a witness a very serious offense.{}

Aspen
Yes, that is defintely illegal. He is just hoping that you aren't smart enough to figure it out and/or do anything about it. Good for you for standing up for yourself. If you haven't already, I would highly recommend that you speak with a medical malpractice attorney ASAP. They should definitely offer you a free consultation so that they can tell you if you have a case or not. Best of luck

Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is intimidating a patient for reporting malpractice a criminal act?

0 comments