Slip and Fall Injury?

Posted by 70sfamily | 4:58:00 PM


I recently slipped and fell in a building that I work in, the floor was very oily. The building management has offered to pay my medical bills and lost wages, but is it possible to ask for pain and suffering compensation without getting a lawyer involved. My injuries were basic falling with swelling of the Knee and muscle stiffness, nothing major just uncomfortable and painful.

RED MAX!
god punished you i guess! still im saorry to hear that it must suck!

mstess
I really don't think you'd get much for pain and suffering. Both of my kids were involved in car accidents which were not their fault. We had a lawyer as they were big settlements. How pain & suffering is figured out is the lawyer looks at all similar cases, and uses that for a base line to start. So in your case, where do you start? Most cases I've heard of have involved broken bones. I guess you could ask for x amount of dollars. Getting a lawyer would not be worth it. I honestly doubt a lawyer would even take your case
Good luck

mark
get an xray done

Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Slip and Fall Injury?

0 comments