I'm currently starting my first year in college but haven't been able to make up my mind. My aunt told me it was a mistake to become a medical assistant due to the lack of jobs and low wages. Although on the other hand, I'm afraid of choosing to become a Office Administration (secretary) will take over my life... too be honest I don't want to work sixty hours a week.


PLEASE I NEED ADVICE AND HELP!

drheave
Office and then back it up with MA, Every one needs OAs but the market is swamped with MAs so if you can do both its great on any resume.

Cat
Do you want to work actively with people? Or do you want a desk job?

That is how I would choose - which WORK will give you the most satisfaction. And medical jobs of all sorts will not disappear until people stop getting sick and injured.

Trevors momma
dont do it THE PAY IS SHIT.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Should I major in Office Administration or Medical Assistant?

0 comments