medical lawsuit
by dbking

I got my blood clot 3 weeks after being on the patch and then got another one during my last pregnancy which was associated with being on the patch before. I just want to know if anyone knows how much I may get from the lawsuit. I have medical bills to pay off and my lovenox (blood thinner) injections are very costly.

india.magica
Law Suit, Blood Clots?
What you may receive depends on how good your lawyer is. I hope that you have a good one. Best to ask him what he expects you can get. He can look up similar court cases, and has probably done so already.

Blood clots - you may be successful to dissolve them with Color*MedicineTM. Other people have done this. How can colors work? They have extremely fast frequencies and thus work like a kind of shaking grid, however, on an ionic level. How can it be done?

A recently updated eBook on Color Medicine seems to be the perfect guide to start and apply colors. It also has an address where to get the correct gels (filters).

It is found on http://www.colormedicine.com.

Worth a try? I think so. Each of the 12+1 colors in the system has a certain frequency. When we use the color needed, our body may transform itself to normal that is, healthy.

Wish you success in court and in dissolving the blood clots.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I have a current ortho evra lawsuit because I got a massive pulminary embolism. how much should i expect?

0 comments