I want to be an a lawyer what should i major in?
i want to become an attorney
what majors should i take in college?
should i just take pre-law?
please help
which path will lead me to become an attorney?

qwerty
As an undergrad wanting to go to law school, I have explored this question a lot. After talking to lawyers (an assignment for Introduction to Criminal Justice) I was told to pick a major that you use a lot of reading and writing skills. Right now I am taking Criminal Justice, which requires a lot of reading and writing skills. I hear that in law school, you will be required to read 600-1000 pages of text per week so majors that incorporate these skills will come in handy later. Many people who go into law school seem to take Political Science or Criminal Justice.

If you want to become a patent attorney, consider taking math related majors because they require a tremendous amount of math. Even so, reading and writing courses will still be helpful for preparation for law school.

Please answer my question:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtMXc777_7X.SFqNJzih.QDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091003220139AAQbnEF

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: i want to become a lawyer/attorney what should i major in?

0 comments