www.oginski-law.com Here are 5 reasons you should NOT sue your doctor. Kind of ironic coming from aNew York medical malpractice trial lawyer, right? Watch the video to learn more. To learn more about medical malpractice cases in New York, I encourage you to explore my educational website http If you have questions about these types of cases, then I urge you to pick up the phone and call me since I can answer your legal questions. You can reach me at 516-487-8207 or by e-mail at lawmed10@yahoo.com. I welcome your call. Law Office of Gerald Oginski, LLC 25 Great Neck Rd., Suite 4 Great Neck, NY 11021 516-487-8207
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Getting Students into Medical School
A Step-by-step guide which helps students excel at the Gamsat (med-school entrance exam) in the United Kingdom.
Getting Students into Medical School

Orignal From: 5 Reasons Not to Sue Your Doctor-NY Malpractice Attorney Explains

0 comments