My medical Doctor put me some medication 3 months ago that causes my hair to shed and come out by the patches.I have loss most of my hair .I went to the beauty shop and got the rest cut off .I am so upset.

Manifest
maybe, does the medication you were on list any side effects?

Paula
You can sue (it is not clear if you will win, though).

You need to look at the list of side-effects for the medicine to see if hair loss is listed (better for you if it is not).

Gyerrk
You need a good lawyer, one who won't take advantage of you. Go to the website BestofUS.com, look under Personal Injury, your city and state. Call him or her and tell them what happened, they'll tell you if you have a case. This website lists the best professionals in 10 fields, law, medical, finance real-estate, dental even vets.

missy8675
you could file one but probably would not get anywhere, there are usually warnings on it for side effects

SSandecki
This isn't as simple of a question as it may seem. Since you didn't provide the medication name it's not possible to look up any side effects of that specific medicine. Usually, if it's a listed side effect it's the consumers responsiblity to note that and accept the risk. If anyone was liable it would be the drug company.

Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Can I filed a personal injury lawsuit againt the medicine company?

0 comments