I have Cerebral Palsy. I have seen 3 GP's and 3 physios and they have all said i urgently need a spinal x ray. the hospital has refused saying that it is too much radiation for the body. My latest assessment was done by a gp that has never met me before and he said it needed doing - that was 8 days ago and im still chasing him for a referral. They say it could be a fracture - could this amount to medical negligence? the referral was originally declined before Christmas so we have sought other help and they all say the same, im losing my patience. Any help so gratefully received. Im in the UK
Thanks for your time xx

LadyLynn
This is crazy! An x-ray isn't even a lot of radiation!
Find a doctor who will do it, and don't give up. Tell him/her that SIX doctors have told you that you really need this! Don't give up, Sweetie!
Best of luck and soon! :) :)

What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Tips: Six medical professionals have said i need an x -ray?

0 comments