Can someoneI help me finding the last two mistakes in this radiology report?

Before anyone says anything no I am not trying to get you to do my school work just can't seem to find the last two mistakes I have look over the report so many times. I got most of my work done. Just wanted to see if anyone else see the mistakes that I missed.

Here is what I got so far..............

The radiology report you will find below contains ten medical terminology errors.

List the errors and list the correct term to be used.

Medical Terminology Error Correct Term

1.metatars0l metatarsal

2.residial residual

3.ostemyelitis osteomyelitis

4.tow toe

5.artrial arthral

6.MRS MRI

7.a-cute acute

8.osteomelatsis osteomyelitis

9.

10.



X-ray Report: 3 views, right foot
Attending Physician: Morales, Javier

Patient: Roman, Guy
DOT: 03/01/26 (56 years)

CLINICAL: suspect osteomyelitis

FINDINGS: there has been an amputation of the fifth metatarsal bone and also amputation of the fourth tow.

There are multiple areas of bone destruction. These are: the lateral aspect of the residual fourth metatars0l bone, associated with overlying swelling; the medial aspect of the residial head of the fourth metatarsal bone, the head of the third metatarsal bone and the base of the proximal- phalanx of the third ray, and the lateral aspect of the head of the second metatarsal bone. Any or all of these sites could represent active ostemyelitis. Comparison films or MRI or nuclear bone imaging would be helpful in determining whether active osteomyelitis is present.

Small artrial calcification is present.

IMPRESSION: Compatible with multiple sites of active osteomelatsis. However, the absence of previous films for comparison it cannot be definitively stated that these changes are a-cute. MRS, nuclear bone scanning or comparison with previous radiographs is recommended.

I got most of my work done just can't seem to find the last two mistakes. Can anyone give me some pointers because I am lost.
14 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details
13 hours ago

Should maybe Third ray be third toe?

michele
9. DOT = DOB

10. insert the word "in" between the words "the" and "absence"

~M~

Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can someoneI help me finding the last two mistakes in this radiology report?

0 comments