When it comes to race he said when we go home from work our lives aren't much different than they were 50 years ago....so he wants to dictate who I can hang with and where I can go in my private life??? What next from these people??? America is going to be a scary place under obama and pals...butt the hell out of my private life Mr. AG!!!

igballus2
HE WAS TALKING TO THE BLACKS! They are the most racist among us! He is right! THEY ARE COWARDS!

shilo9i
"so he wants to dictate who I can hang with and where I can go in my private life???"


Wow, you are so good at putting words in his mouth that you should be his speech writer!


P.S. He never said anything like that.

My Brain
I wondered what his job has to do with peoples personal relationships.

I think he should stick to his job, who does he think he is Dr. Phill?

Morpheus
Oh good - a NEW Republican Lie to spread around!

I can't quite figure this one out though.... it's too confused.....

Call Me Bwana
I suppose it's a good way to deflect us from properly accusing him of lying under oath to Congress regarding his major participation in fugitive felon Marc Rich's pardon.

mbush40
I have a few choice words for him too.

lherman79
I don't think the speech was a command so much as an encouragement to get people to socialize and talk about their differences, I mean really there are a lot of communities out there who don't know their neighbors, but yeah the speech was kind of silly, but hey what do you want.

Romare
Oh, I don't care about what anyone calls me. I did care about the previous two AGs looking into my library records, wiretapping our phones and prying into what people did in the bedroom, though.

Gisela V
They are just trying to instill in us white guilt. Trying to keep our mouths shut. Funny how "they" bring racism up at every opportunity but us white folks have to keep our mouths shut lest we be called racists.

Coward
He never said he wanted to dictate who you hang out with. Please don't jump to conclusions.

Add your own answer in the comments!

New Orleans - French Quarter: Bringier-Barnett House
attorney new

Image by wallyg







NEW - Video Surfaces today from inside the Citibank at 555 La Guardia Place after accusations of being locked inside then arrested.Prior vids were taken from outside the bank,but this one is a vid showing exactly what was going on from inside the bank.(Duration 7:24) I don't think much of these protests but this is one incident i don't particularly agree with,they should have atleast been warned. This vid is genuine you can see the same people as depicted in the vid taken outside looking in. Video and description mirrored from Liveleak user 'the demon'
Video Rating: 4 / 5



Orignal From: How do you feel about our new Attorney General poking his nose in our private life when he called us cowards?

0 comments