Veterans Administration can not handled all heart bypass, So the VA contracts out heart surgery to KUMED. Can I sue KUMED and VA? Or is suing KUMED the same as suing VA? Or must I sue both? Is the VA imuned to suits by law, therefore its contractor KUMED is also imuned? If suing is possible, how difficult will it be?

Rob
If I may ask... why exactly do you need to sue them? You're clearly still alive, so obviously the bypass went pretty well.

But to answer your question, I would imagine you could only sue the contractor. I'm not an attorney, though. You should consult one if you're seriously considering filing a lawsuit.

What do you think? Answer below!

chitral photos 483, 89, 90, 93, 94, 502, 504, 509, 513, 14
hospital malpractice

Image by groundreporter



Orignal From: I had surgery by a VA hospital contractor (KUMED) Can I sue for malpractice?

0 comments