www.oginski-law.com It has to do with how many jurors must answer a jury question when deciding on a verdict.Watch the video to learn more. To learn more about New York medical malpractice & accident cases, I encourage you to explore my website, http If you have legal questions, I urge you to pick up the phone and call me since I can answer your legal questions at 516-487-8207 or by e-mail at lawmed10@yahoo.com. I welcome your call. The Law Office of Gerald Oginski, LLC 25 Great Neck Rd., Suite 4 Great Neck, NY 11021 516-487-8207 lawmed10@yahoo.com
Video Rating: 1 / 5


Extreme Diet Makeover
Advanced Dieting Methods & Fat Burning Techniques. A Complete Collection Of Ebooks With Tips And Tricks To Firm Up, Slim Down And Shape Up Starting Today. Tips On How To Make Your Diet (regardless Of Which Type You Choose) A Success.
Extreme Diet Makeover

Orignal From: What is the 5/6 rule in a NY Medical Malpractice lawsuit?

0 comments