medical malpractice report
by SS&SS

I need to find a news report or article showing how written communication is so essential in the work field? I tried looking up malpractice suits, relating to someone writing down the wrong information on a medical chart which resulted in the misfortune of a patient. Or even an accountant putting the wrong number and a company suffering from it. It doesn't matter what the career is just something where written communication wasn't used correctly. If you have heard of anything recently or in the past of examples like this please tell me the story or provide the link so I can use it in my presentation for my class.

Thank you soo much!!!

cinco_612
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Documents-Toyota-boasted-apf-3066044297.html?x=0

it was on Y! news this morning

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I find a news report regarding written communication going wrong in the business career?

0 comments