How long should I wait?

Posted by 70sfamily | 7:54:00 AM


I sent an Attorney some Medical Records and an Autopsy report for a possible Wrongful Death Lawsuit or Malpractice. He said it was under review. I don't want to bother him. But i'm wondering how long should I wait to call him back. or should I wait for him to call. Remember there is a statute of limitations. I sent him the stuff almost 3 weeks ago.
I already called him to confirm he got the package almost 3 weeks ago. that's when he said it was under review.

gandalf
i don't know what u r talking about, but don't wait

EagleDotCom
3 weeks is way to long. You should call him to confirm he received your package and then asked him when you/he should talk on next steps. Good luck.

Anee
I would not have waited for 3 weeks. Call him and tell him if he doesn't have the time to allow you to pick up the stuff so that you can send it to another attorney. He just might fit you in then because most lawyers are greedy and don't want to loose money because they didn't have the time.

Jas P
I agree with Anee. Be firm but polite. dont let him keep u on the end of his to do list

Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How long should I wait?

0 comments