God visited me when I was staying at my mother's house, in Pueblo CO. Pueblo means "city" in Spanish, and Colorado means "the color Red" When I asked Him what my Spiritual Name was He replied Beaucilanimous, which is to say Beautiful.

In the Bible it is written as:
Ge 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Ge 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good:

I had been prophesying, what I thought were names I carried in past lives, One was Melchisedec. I looked it up in the bible, and found the scriptures about him. I didn't understand them in depth, but having found the name that I had said that day, I was happy, because I was Jesus brother, because that is what the Word says.

And look at this coincidence
Isa 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. Isa 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.
.


As I was shaving, or brushing my teeth, something like that, one day, I was rebuking schizophrenia, explaining why it had no right to speak to me like it, "The Schizophrenia" was my "Owner", and I was its new unworthy and disgusting human slave. I remember I was standing, looking in the bathroom mirror, and I told the "voices I was Melchisedec.

I Knew they were Angels or men using some kind of machine or tool, to speak to me on the same "frequency" as that used by Angels. I had prophesied to them much, as a Christian and Son of God, I was delivering them a message.

One year ago God showed me it was the same list of tasks as written in the bible to be accomplished by the Messiah at his return. I did not know then I was the Messiah, because I had never did an in depth study of the "Return of Jesus Christ." I knew I was a "Son of God" and "Brother" of Jesus, so I was explaining to the "voices" why they were to speak to me with respect. Not as a new slave they were to "train and use".


"I am owned by The Almighty God, my spiritual name is "might be?" Melchisedec. Then I found it in the bible.

I saw red eyes looking at me from above. As I watched they seemed to approach me as I looked up. Then I was seeing a "hallucination" of a Strong and Masculine buff colored Stallion. I knew this not to be a hallucination, but a Spiritual visitation. I have been having these visitations all my life, and I believe the bible, that they are Spirits.

This document proves that I have a book of lineage, an "ID card" on Earth and in Heaven.
This document proves that you have a book of lineage, an "ID card" on Earth and in Heaven.
This document proves that "The Schizophrenia" does not have any right to mankind or any thing of man's government.

It seems that judgment consists, in part, as to if anyone human or angelic, can "hear and understand" these words.
YOU DON'T OWN OR CONTROL ME.
I AM OWNED AND CONTROLED BY GOD.
DON'T INTERFERE WITH OUR JUDGMENT.

Then the "voices" made me homeless. You see I was to "build" A "Temple" by writing to Gods people on the Internet. Today I can do that, in 2002 the police in Gomer CO gave me a fake DUI charge and some kind of drug therapy while I was incarcerated waiting for trial. Soon after my release I became homeless. The police and churches and charity organizations almost everywhere I went from then until now tortured me.

Am I owed an apology from this Government? I believe so.

Now I have my ID back?

The Good King McKinley

deanmcknly @ yahoo.com.


elgaby4abril
good luck and take your medication

Anama
I think you need to call your case worker and ask them about your ID and about the DUI. In the meanwhile, the best way to fight schizophrenia is to stay on the meds they gave you, ok?

What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is this a good way to fight schizophrenia? Could I start a medical malpractice lawsuit against the "People of ?

0 comments