Over the summer I was driving from the city out to my girlfriends in the Hampton when my entire body went completely numb. I was in the hospital for 2 days when. Test after test, cat scan after MRI, after blood work they couldn't find one thing wrong with me, then finally i woke up in the morning in the hospitol bed feeling my body again. They released me without any explanation at all to why this happened. They denied my health insurance because they said my hospital visit was "unnecessary". the following weeks my hands went numb on and off. Now a few months later i took a quick trip the the emergency room in my local hospitol for a football injury, they called my up the next day and said I have a very large mass on the inside of my lung. I am now in Sloan Kettering Cancer center. Ive had 2 biopsies and they believe it to be Hodgkins Lymphoma, but are still not 100% sure. They said the large mass is wrapped around a Lymph node in my lung, which can cause body numbness. MY QUESTIONNN ISSSS, do i have a case against this hospital that did not find this mass? and how do i go about filing a lawsuit against them??

april
Wow, I did not know the lymph nodes were the root of feeling or numbness.. A hospital wouldn't deny your insurance. That makes no sense whatsoever.So you've got a huge tumor in your lung but have no shortness of breath? You know, if anything involved a lymph node, that node could simply be removed along with the tumor. What you are saying doesn't make much sense and if by some warp in reality, this were an actual true ocurrence, no you could not sue the drs.

Judith
You want to file a lawsuit? Get an attorney. Duh.

Do you have a case against the hospital? Let's just say that if I were on the jury I would be in favor of the hospital. Drs can't treat what the tests don't show.

There are NO lymph nodes IN the lungs. You need to get your story straight.

ADMIRAL
Yes you have a strong case against hospital,For neglegence,Report to medical council of your country & lodge a police complaint,Put up a case in court of law through your lawyer.Admiral V K Singh

Panda
No, you do not have a case.

If you had cancer last summer it would have been too tiny for any type of test or scan to detect . . that is why cancer is so deadly . . it cannot be detected until it is advanced. Cancer is a progressive disease that starts out as a single microscopic cell that will multiple and grow unless treated. There is no way for anyone at the point in time you mention to have been able to detect cancer. The mass has just become large enough to be noticed . . that is the nature of cancer progression.

Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How do I file a malpractice lawsuit? READ THIS, CRAZY STORY.?

0 comments